Thursday, August 17, 2006

Queensland Poetry Festival (from Melbourne)

Hi Folks,

Well after the 'Map of the Lost' weirdness I find myself in Melbourne, already thinking about Brisbane.

I really love Melbourne. At present I am sitting in a massive warehouse, the front half of which is the practice space for a very excellent circus troupe. They are practicing as I type, which is fun to watch.

In the back half of the space our friend Joe has parked a nice big caravan (where we are staying tonight) next to his recording studio. Joe is a great musician and sound engineer, and will be 'doing the sound' for Kate's gig at The Artery tonight.

But the real reason for this post is to let all you folks in the blogosphere know about my gigs in Queensland next week, at the Queensland Poetry Festival

Check out the program and if you happen to be in Brisbane late next week, come along to what promises to be a great festival and a lot of fun.

Bye for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home